Registration is now open for the Montana Chamber Foundation’s 2019 Economic Update Series!
The Montana Chamber Foundation, which hosts the series, announced the dates for its 14th Annual Economic Update Series. This annual series provides brief mid-year updates and economic projections for local, state, and national economies.
The series will feature Patrick Barkey with the University of Montana’s Bureau of Business & Economic Research. In addition to the mid-year projections for each region, it takes a look at the impact of different industries such as mining, tourism, high tech, and others, have on Montana’s overall economic health.
* Tuesday, July 30 – Billings – 7:00 am – Northern Hotel
* Tuesday, July 30 – Bozeman – 12:00 pm – GranTree
* Tuesday, July 30 – Butte – 4:00 pm – NorthWestern Energy
* Wednesday, July 31 – Helena – 8:00 am – Great Northern
* Wednesday, July 31 – Great Falls – 12:00 pm – Sleep Inn Main Stay Suites
* Thursday, August 1 – Missoula – 8:00 am – Holiday Inn Downtown
* Thursday, August 1 – Kalispell – 12:00 pm – Hilton Garden Inn
Series Sponsors: Boeing, Charter, First Interstate Bank, Glacier Bancorp, Inc., Montana State Fund, and NorthWestern Energy,